- Zimmermann J, Perry A, Breakspear M, Schirner M, Sachdev P, Wen W, Kochan N, Mapstone M, Ritter P, McIntosh AR, Solodkin A (2018) Differentiation of Alzheimer's disease based on local and global parameters in personalized Virtual Brain models, bioRxiv 277624
- McIntosh AR (2018) Neurocognitive Aging and Brain Signal Complexity. bioRxiv. 259713
- Schirner M, McIntosh AR, Jirsa VK, Deco G, Ritter P (2017) Inferring multi-scale neural mechanisms with brain network modelling. eLIFE. 7: e28927
- Hawco C, Kovacevic N, Malhotra AK, Buchanan RW, Viviano JD, Iacoboni M, McIntosh AR, Voineskos AN (2017) Neural Activity while Imitating Emotional Faces is Related to Both Lower and Higher-Level Social Cognitive Performance . Sci Rep, 7, 1244.
- Bezgin G, Solodkin A, Bakker R, Ritter P, McIntosh AR (2017) Mapping complementary features of cross‐species structural connectivity to construct realistic “Virtual Brains”. Human brain mapping 38(4), 2080-2093
- Hay E, Ritter P, Lobaugh NJ, McIntosh AR (2017) Multiregional integration in the brain during resting-state fMRI activity. PLoS Comp Bio,13(3), e1005410.
- Spiegler A, Hansen ECA, Bernard C, McIntosh AR, Jirsa VK (2017) Stimulation activates functionally relevant networks in a network model of the human brain. Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation, 10(2), 537.
- Della-Maggiore V, Villalta JI, Kovacevic N, McIntosh AR (2017) Functional evidence for memory stabilization in sensorimotor adaptation: a 24-h resting-state fMRI study. Cerebral Cortex, 27(3), 1748-1757.
- Easson AK, Fatima Z, McIntosh AR (2017) Defining subtypes of autism spectrum disorder using static and dynamic functional connectivity. bioRxiv, 198093
- Korostil M, Remington G, McIntosh AR (2017) Practice and learning: spatiotemporal Differences in Thalamo-cortical-cerebellar networks engagement across learning Phases in schizophrenia. Frontiers in psychiatry. 7: 212.